Tuesday 13 April 2010

27.02.2010

I want to tell you about my experience at earthquake.

Well, i don't think I have something important to tell, because when the earthquake happened, I was in Antofagasta (the city where i came from), so I didn't lived it. When the earthquake happened I was sleeping in my house when I heard my mom talking. She was awake watching TV, and she told me what happened in the South of our country. She was worried about my grandmother that lives in Concepcion and because she hadn't know anything about her. So i stayed with her all night long until the morning, and I didn't go to sleep wondering how was my grandma or what happened with her house. Around 2 pm of the next day my grandma called up and told us they were all OK including the house. So my family and I were calmer, however, we got so sad when we watched images on TV of Santiago, Talca, Concepcion or other villages that were affected.

4 comments:

  1. oh so you wasn't worried about us? jajaja I'm just kidding, I know you were really worried, because of your texts messages and all the "losts calls" that I had in my cellphone!!
    See you tomorrow, read physical anthropology's elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, Karim.

    You have 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't WENT to sleep
    (just that, and i'm not even sure if that is the right way...)

    love you darling.. from my bed with a tissue's box by my side

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete