Tuesday 20 April 2010

Movies

Hi there!, I want to tell you about the last movie I watched. Last thursday I went to Cine Arte Normandie in Santiago to watch "El secreto de sus ojos" that it is an argentine movie that won an Oscar this year to the best foreign film. It was directed by Juan José Campanella, based on the novel "The question of their eyes" by Eduardo Sachieri. It is starring up by Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Pablo Rago and Javier Godino.This film is about a criminal case and a detective that insists on find the truth of what happened to a girl that was raped and killed. I really liked the movie, because it had a intriguing plot, but even more is the end of it. I think I went out of the cinema like a kind of sad, because besides the tension of all along the movie, it had a few striking images that you won't like watch them.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Karim.
    I want to see that movie, looks very good.
    I like movies with such a good argument, and if it has an Oscar, it should be good.
    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Víctor I had the same opinion of Karim about this movie, yo have to see it.. it's just really good.. when it finish you stay like frozen..
    I totally recomend it to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Kirim,

    Some minor problems with some words e.g. "Starring" , instead of "Starred", and you "won´t like to see them" instead of you "Wouldn´t"

    2 points.

    P.

    ReplyDelete