Tuesday 4 May 2010

My favourite food!!





My favourite food is my mom's tuna pudding. I don't know where it is from, but I like it a lot because It remembers me Mom, and I love the way she cooks.

For cooking this, you will need:


  • 2 tuna jars,


  • 4 eggs,


  • 1 large tomato


  • 1 onion

  • 1 paprika piece


  • butter

  • oregano

  • breadcrumbs

  • salt

  • pepper

  • grated carrot

  • You can add grated parmesan cheese if you want
First, you have to remove the crust of bread, put it in a cup, secondly add whisked eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper, minced onion. Mix well or liquefies everything; running smooth. Then, put it in a buttered pie pan to the oven and cover the surface with breadcrumbs.

The cooking should be ready at 20 minutes. You can eat it alone, hot or cold, or you can also add salad, rice or mashed potatoes. I love it because I like tuna a lot and also, tuna mixture and baking bread! Besides, with baked parmesan cheese you get a unique taste.

I know when I come to visit home, my mom will cook for me a tuna pudding... just like she knows!

1 comment:

  1. Very good, Karim.

    2 points.

    Paula

    PS. Did you make any comments?

    ReplyDelete