Tuesday 18 May 2010

My favourite piece of thecnology



My favourite piece of thecnology is an external hard disk device, that I got at the beginning of last year. I use it for saving and store different kinds of files, like documents, presentations, music, videos, photos, etc. I'm almost always using it, like every day, because it is there where I keep all the information I need for University, besides I have all my music there, so I think it is really useful for me due to my computer it doesn't have a large storage capacity. On the other hand, I love it because it is transportable and I can take it to my friend's houses and share my music, photos and videos with them. It is also useful when you are having a party and you want to play your own music. That's why I'm really happy with it.

If I wouldn't had it, my computer will be saturated of information and files and it won't be useful for me to having a computer. It won't be able for me to do works, mailing or chatting. Furthemore, maybe I wouldn't listen all the music I got and that I enjoy so much. I wouldn't expend a good time with my friends or family, neither.

5 comments:

  1. it's good that you have one of those, I know you will be really less happy if you wouldn't have all your music with you.
    Love you honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. external hard disk are so usseful now; I don´t have my own computer and I always dream to have and external hard disk to kkep my music and movies save from the owner of the pc (my brother9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have one, but according to what you're saying it looks they are really usseful, If some day I need extra memorie I'll probably buy someone now.
    bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting election... always I wish one... is a practical stuff...

    Greetings!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Karim,

    Some comments:

    For the sake of parallel construction, you say, "I use it for listening to music and FOR RECORDING... (The same structure at both sides of the connector). Also ROUTINES are always expressed in Simple Present: "I always LISTEN TO MUSIC". Finally, the conditional, "If I DIDN´T HAVE it, I WOULDN´T BE...."

    2 POINTS.

    pAULA

    ReplyDelete