Tuesday 31 August 2010

France


Talking about knowing and visiting new places, I would like to go to France because I really like its culture, architecture, language, etc. I have heard that in this country there is a lot of art development, as well as music, because this place was the origin of it. Before going to France I would like to learn French, because, like I said before, I love this language and I think It won't be the same If I can't communicate with French people.

Once I get there I would like to take some interesting tours to Paris and then visit nearby areas in the capital. I would like to know the principal monuments, like Eiffel tower and Versalles Palace. The thing I would love to do, would be to attend to music festivals (specially jazz) and go to museums, like Louvre museum.

Being really sincere, I would be very happy studying, working or living there, clearly any option seems good to me. I wish I could go there to continue my posgrade studies. After that I don't know if I'm going to come back to Chile or stay there... It is a dreaming trip for me and for now I can just imagine and speculate.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to go to France because all the culture and to leran french, of course.
    I think that the people there is not very nice, but maybe is just for a difficult of lenguages.

    ReplyDelete