Tuesday 1 June 2010

My favourite trip

I did my favourite trip when I went to Brasil last summer. I traveled with my family: my dad, mom and brother. I visited the cities of Buzios and Rio de Janeiro. I really liked this country, It is quite different from Chile, it has a different weather so people has customs that chilean people hasn't like walking on swimsuit along the streets, or blocking the principal avenue next to the beach on weekends for people could trot, doing exercises or walk early in the morning. Besides, I liked to be with my family and have a good time, I could spent time playing with my little brother Felipe and sharing with my parents for two weeks. First, we went to Buzios, that is a Rio de Janeiro's city with a lot of trees that form a kind of tropical rainforest next to the beach. Clearly, a beatiful and lovely landscape, nevertheless, the only handicap was there were a lot of insects, an one of them bite me and my leg turned purple. After that, we moved to Rio de Janeiro, a more urban city. When we arrived until we left this city, the days were very sunny and warm, but in the evenings we were afraid of brave electric storms. There, we went to Copacabana beach everyday after having breakfast, so we four get a good tan. I visited differents craft fairs and buy some souvenirs and stuff. I also went to shopping centers but they were too expensive. The best thing of all, were all the food I ate, from different salads to delicious pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Karim.

    Some words were not correctly chosen, there are also some problems with sentence construction. For example, the "trot" part, the past of "bite" is...
    Finally, you don´t say storms are "brave", you say "bad storm"

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete