Tuesday 8 June 2010

Photograph!




Hi! I don't think this is my favourite photograph, but It is special for me. In this photograph appear my friends and I. It was took it by Paulina Jara, one of my clasmates in last September. I choose this picture because I am with my friends, that I was starting kwnowing them and making more closer each other. I think they are really gorgeous people. Two of them left the career and I haven't seen them. One of them (the girl with the yellow scarf) went to study arts to Buenos Aires and the ohter one, the girl with weavy hair, froze her studies and go to a Pre-university. In that photo, we were having fun at University after class and I remember we were all laughing at what ever. Besides, It was an special moment because I was feeling so happy about sharing with people I liked. To make good friends is not an easy thing, specially when you come from out of Santiago and you don't even know the city. You're totally alone, with yourself, but you realize you can find good people that can bring you happy times and experiences. I think friends are so important because they don't judge you (I mean very good and loyal friends), you can share a lot of stuff and interests with them. Here in Santiago I can say I found friends like me, I mean, in my city I have my bests friends, but they are certainly different from me, we have different interests. Finally, I would like to have a lot of moments and pictures like this, where you can see happines, a little bit of madness and the consecuences of confidence, that you can built with time.

1 comment: