Tuesday 26 October 2010

Money

Hello, today I'm going to talk about money...

Well, I don't really know If I would like to be wealthy, on the one hand, I could make a lot of things I like, like travelling and eating very much. But, on the other hand, I think I like being the way I am now, I have a comfortable life and when I finish my career I would like to have a normal life, like a middle-class people and to be comfortable. I think it is not necessary to be wealthy for doing things I like, besides, throughout my life I have adapted to every different situation we (my family and I) have had.
If I inherit a lot of money and I don't have any idea how to spend it, I think I would save it to buy a house maybe or for my future studies. Furtheremore, I would spend a part of it travelling. I love to travel and there are many places I would like to visit.
I think money is very important for everyone nowdays. We almost can't do anything without it. I have to use it everyday, for eating, transporting, laundry, etc. We have become more dependent on money, now you are required to pay every stuff you buy, or you have to pay in installment. I apreciate that today my parents can give me the money I need for living and for giving me a little bit of pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. looks like we all would travel if we win lotto, so when that happen (because it is happening, isn't it?) we van make a trip together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karim! I would also spend a part of the money travelling! :)
    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete